VGS has a simple yet effective metholodogy for software development. The success of this approach rests on an interactive process in which we analyse your requirements and then design, build, test and deploy a system to fulfil them.
We lead customers carefully through each stage of the process, listening to opinions, providing explanations where necessary and taking on board the views of all employees, customeres and partners as every perspective matters. In this way, customers can be sure that the finished application meets needs and expectations.
VGS is experienced in full life cycle implementation, including but not restricted to Spiral, Agile/Scrum, ITIL , RAD, JAD, and RUP methodology. We use methodologies that are based upon organizational needs, type of project work, analysis of the customer’s organizational methodology.
We follow a structured, yet flexible method of development process based on the below principles:
- Satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
- Being adaptive to client needs.
- Deliver working software frequently, with a preference to the shorter timescale.
- Business people and developers must work together daily throughout the project without losing on the end user.
- Keep communication channels open.
- Working software is the primary measure of progress.
- Some times less is more. Simplicity- the art of maximizing the amount of work not done is essential.
This process helps to insure that the solution is delivered on time, on budget and within specifications.
The various methodology used by VGS are as listed below: